Thursday, September 13, 2012

T.G.I.M.F.!!!

A new acronym just for me T.G.I.M.F aka Thank God Its My Friday ha!  Short week for me at work, only work Sun, Mon, Tues and then off for the rest of the week and its already Tuesday yippie!  Plus, I only had my 4 hour nap yesterday, then went to CrossFit and got raped by "Forrest" ugh.  If your not familiar with the hero WOD "Forrest" it is 3 rounds of 20 L-Situps, 30 Toes to Bar, 40 Burpees, and a 800m run.... talk about smoked.  I did 20 strict black band pullups which is really good for me, all the rest was Rx.  I completed it in 49:14, woof.  I literally wanted to cry on my last 800m run but that's where Mental Toughness comes in and you just keep pushing til you have nothing left.   After that we went grocery shopping, we almost yet again didn't make it...we got there at 8:15 and they close at 8:30 but the guy was like "Just start shopping in the back of the store and make your way up, were not gonna kick you out." ha.  So we POWER shopped and only got things on our list, we budgeted $300 for food and left the store paying $300.28 sooooo HAPPY!  After that it was already 9pm and by the time we ate and put everything away there was really no point for me to sleep, shower and off to work I went.

Recap of Mondays Meals:  (Limited food sources)
Snacks: 1/2 an apple, 1oz pork, 1 macadamia nut
Meal 1: 4ish oz of pork, 3 cups mixed veggies, .5 cup salsa, 4 macadamia nuts
Meal 2: turkey burger, 3 cups mixed veggies, .5 cup of marinara sauce, 4 macadamia nuts
Post-workout: 1 scoop Myofusion probiotic whey protein powder, a few dried apples
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken breast, 12 asparagus spears, 2 celery stalks, 4 dates, 4 macadamia nuts

Tuesday's meal prep for work:

Consists of:
Snack 1: 1 cup strawberries, 1 oz chicken, 1 macadamia nut
Snack2: 1 cup grape tomatoes, 1 oz chicken, 1 macadamia nut
Meal 1: 4 oz salmon burger (only 3 blocks P), 1 string cheese (1 block P), 3 cups mixed veggies, 3 celery stalks, 4 tbsps avocado, and some Franks Red Hot :-P

***Just as a reminder my meal break downs again: Snacks are 1 block of protein, carb, and fat.  Meals are 4 blocks of each.  I am thinking I may up my snacks to 2 blocks not sure thou, I will probably wait to see after the first month on this.

EXCITING NEWS!!! ESPN 2 is going to air the 2012 CrossFit Games woot!  I am going to set my DVR to record all of the events!  Even though I have pretty much watched all of them on CrossFitHQ's YouTube page.



Finishing this post up on Wednesday, last night the power went out UGH!  We didn't attend Crossfit cause we were too gassed from Monday night's hero WOD and I have super bad tear in my hand.  


We decided to rest and went and got Subway since the power was out and we couldn't cook anything.  First time having a sandwich in a month and I did miss them very much so ha!  The one thing I noticed after this meal was that I was pretty full and did not wake up starving the next morning like I normally do after a Paleo-Zone meal.  Interesting post to come:  Hiking at Ke'ana Point, eating for convenience, Mobility + Wednesday's WOD, and two movie reviews!  


No comments:

Post a Comment